Monday, November 29, 2010

This Year's Christmas List

Hey everyone! This year I had no trouble coming up with a few nifty items I'd love to open Christmas morning, afternoon & night!!

Here's what I've added:

I asked for several of these amazing door mats. Yes several... I like to change them throughout the year.
close this window
Laurel Doormat
close this window
Raptor Doormat
close this window
Kyra Doormat

Frizz Zero Spray
Frizz Zero Spray
Frizz Zero Cream
Frizz Zero Cream
Chunky Tassel Throw
Platinum Throw
Mercury Birds
Mercury Birds
Electric Wine Opener

click image to see details
Freedonia Cool Napkin
Victoria's Secret Perfume Gift Set
 

click image to see details
Wally Cool Napkin

So there you have it. My 2010 Christmas list! What do you think? Did I inspire you to add something from here to your Christmas list???

No comments:

Post a Comment