Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20% all bedding and window panels at West Elm!

By now you should all know my obsession with this store. Right now were in the market for some new window paneling for the 4 doors leading to the pool, and I might just be looking at new bedding for the guest bedroom as well.


West Elm is having a 20% sale on all window panels & hardware, along with 20% all bedding!

Bold and Beautiful
Might have to snag this for our guest bedroom.




Here's the duvet we have in our master bedroom. This duvet is lightweight and very soft. We are very happy with it!
the perfect pattern









I'm thinking these for the four doors to the pool
 








































1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I am sure you have heard of it, but I figured I would pass it on just in case you haven't but polyvore.com is one of my favorite things in the world and it seems like something you would enjoy! I have made inspiration pages for pretty much every room in a house that I don't even live in yet!

    ReplyDelete